Wednesday 4 January 2012

St Tropez bronzer compact



At first glance of this dark orange-brown bronzer I felt nervous at how dark it looked, and placed next to my usual Rimmel rose coloured fail-safe it looked even darker.

Packaged in a gorgeous black compact with mirror and with St Tropez proudly emblazoned on the front, I was reassured that this had to be the perfect way to pep up my face when quite frankly this winter weather was making me drained.

With just one sweep of the dark matte bronzer my face looked instantly brightened. And a little certainly goes a long way... my first go of swiping the brush over it a few times left me looking more fancy dress than lusciously tanned!


With a light application it can give a barely there tan, or build it up for a browner and more tanned look for a night out.

Compared to lower priced bronzers that I usually pick up (anything over £7 usually gets dismissed in case it looks awful on my pale skin- must change this silly rule!) this stood out for its staying power.


While others need to be carried with you and topped up throughout the day, the St Tropez bronzer didn’t budge at all. Even after 12 hours the colour was still there and as fresh as when I had first applied it.

Mark: 8/10


St Tropez you simply hit the nail on the head again. Total staying power and this will be a regular purchase. Perfecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment