Thursday 5 January 2012

Celeb news! Peaches Geldof is pregnant!

The super skinny daughter of legend Bob Geldof has announced today that she is pregnant!

The 22 year old recently became engaged to rocker Thomas Cohen and has started 2012 with news of their first baby together!

Her spokesperson said today: “Peaches Geldof and her fiancĂ© Thomas Cohen are delighted to announce that Peaches is pregnant with their first child.”

“Peaches is utterly thrilled and they have the full support of both of their families who are equally excited for the babys arrival.”

Previously married to Max Drummey, Peaches looked completely smitten with her new fiance last month at the premiere of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as she flashed her gorgeous engagement ring.

The socialite has faced recent speculations over her ever-shrinking skinny frame, and spoke out to defend claims that she was using drugs: “To those telling me I look skinny and to eat something, I can assure you I've just cut out eating crap.”

“I still eat like a horse, guys! Obviously I’m going to look thinner if I don’t sit around eating pizza and chips. It’s just how the body works. You are a product of what you eat.”

We can expect that skinny frame to fill out pretty soon with mini-Geldof, aww congrats guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment