Thursday 5 January 2012

Celeb Big Brother

Woooo Celebrity Big Brother is back tonight!

After last time and the hilarious Jedward and co. bringing back the ace-ness of Big Brother onto our screens at its new home of Channel 5, I am honestly so excited to watch who enters the house!

I’m guessing Frankie Cocozza will be entering after mentioned on everyone's list of contestants, and I hope he goes in and shows the real Frankie and not the person he was on X Factor (they must have paid him to act up surely?)

If Kirk Norcross enters I think I may become a crazy celeb stalker and go to watch the evictions! I love him, he’s so much more normal than Mark Wright (even though he is HOT) and it must be hard when his dad is a semi-dilf. Ha!

I can’t write anymore because I’m literally so excited! I really hope it’s an amazing line-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment